Monday, January 23, 2006

One guy's toothless, she's missing one hand.

(inspired by The City of New Orleans by Steve Goodman)

Feasting on some really greasy Onion Rings,
Uptown Neighborhood, R, without fail
Fifteen beers and fifteen trips to hell,
Three bikers and four or five redneck males.
All along the smokey bar
Most aren't violent but those guys are
One guy's toothless, she's missing one hand.
Sippin' drinks that are real cheap,
Some hipsters come in we all turn and stare
Jimmy mumbles something I'm sure I don't understand.

CHORUS:
Good evenin' KG how are you?
Don't you know me I'm here every week,
I'm the one you call up and tries to act like he "sings",
I'll have "sung" five or six times before the night is done.

did someone say, "K on R @ K's"?
Bookmark and share bookmark and share

1 Comments:

Blogger cfrye2000 said...

ah

7:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home