Wednesday, December 28, 2005

[fwd from the alien] Xmas Wishes to Marie

Chris,

Strangest thing - I picked up a crumpled piece of notebook paper that smelled of blackberries when we were at Karol's last week. Somebody must have dropped it - maybe it was our Marie? I typed it up for the feed...

Merry Xmas. I hope you get cured of the hepetititis soon and come back in. We got a new bottle of blackburry for ya.

Jimmy and me had another good year this year. Sometimes he hollars but I don understan him no how. Lil Jimmy wasn in jail too much. He got to watch out the maryjuanna. Hows he gonna get a good job over at the Jewel if he wont get outa bed. I say make him pay his own rent but Jimmy say that he was like that when he was young too. Boys will be boys but I say he just lazy.

Well those karaoke fellas and ladies keep comin in. You know the ones who sit in the back? Theres two who are always here - the real tall one, he must be a basketball player or somethin and that ladyfriend of his in the glasses. She must be a famous designer or some kind of artist. There are a couple a other straglers that come along some times. Theres one who sings a reall good led zepelin - I think its immigrant song or black dog or something. He ate a burger here one time - I wonder if hes okay. Theres another couple - she sings a reall good devil went to georgia and he sings streets of bakersville with the basketball player. Do you remember the one guy who came in with that midget docter in the beard? Docter Budarapu i think his name was. The docter dont come no more but his assistant do. Hes always drinkin all our budweiser.

Well no news is good news I guess. Hope your tooth don ache too much. See you soon.

Mrs. Jimmy
Bookmark and share bookmark and share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home