Friday, January 20, 2006

Who knew kwiting Karol's kould be so easy?

Phone conversations at the Lynch's last night - brought to you by the
Department of Homeland Security:

"Hey, chief, I'm not going to be able to make it tonight. I've got some
production stuff to work on."
""
"No, LisaP isn't feeling well. She can't make it either."
""
"I don't think Heineken will make her feel better."
""
"You're really going by yourself?"
""
"Yeah, that's probably a better idea to drink that bottle at home...by
yourself."


"Honey, I'm going to be home a little later than expected."
""
"That's sweet that you cancelled karaoke to stay home."
""
"You've already finished a bottle of wine?"
""
"I guess the Italian bottles are smaller. Who's watching the kids?"
Bookmark and share bookmark and share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home