Monday, December 19, 2005

What's wrong with that guy up there?

[inspired by WHAT'S UP by 4 NON BLONDES]

Fourty-five years and my life is still
Trying to get up that great big hill from child
toward maturation
And I realized quickly when I knew I should
That the world was made up of almosts and also-rans
And they include me
And so I try sometimes
When I'm standing up there
Just to sing it on out
What's on the screen
And I feel I look pretty darn cool up there
And so I walk up to the "stage"
And I take that mic
And I take a deep breath and clutch my thigh
And I sing as loud as I dare, "Time...
...keeps draggin' on"?
And you say, hey hey hey hey?
you say hey, what's wrong with that guy up there?


Anybody up for some Xaraoles this R @ K's?
Bookmark and share bookmark and share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home