Thursday, December 15, 2005

FW: Ware the hell was you people?

I guess we are officially regulars now... maybe this "going to the Hideout" experiment should stay just that... an experiment...

I am certainly touched by this country gentleman's simple charms...


Begin forwarded message:

To: chrisf@feedburner.com
From: jimmyky35@aol.com
Subject: Ware the hell was you people?

My dawter is showing me how to us this computer She dont kno no more about a dam thing more than i do. i just want to ask why you did not show up to the bar last night. it was a very slow night I playd that damn golf machine all night with the bounser we all missed you alot my wife was a looking for you all all night but she did not see you That dam joe had to sing all night when he wanst that dam joe anne did and she sounds like a cats a scwallin well i better git off the phone.. my son might be a tryn to call and he only get won call a day and my hadns are crampng up
sinserly your frend
Jimmy
Bookmark and share bookmark and share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home