Thursday, December 15, 2005

Ain't no one gonna jump in line

[inspired by BREAK MY STRIDE (ACE OF BASE version) and by our Kathletes who run run run and let nuthin break-a their strides... well okay molting is something that might break some strides... but that is a painful process made even more painful by prolonged exposure to a terrestrial atmosphere]

Last night I had the strangest dream
I drove away to Karaoles, in a little go-kart to find ya
And you said you had a song you wanted to "sing"
Didn't want no one to jam you, what does that mean? And you said...

Ain't no one gonna jump in line
Nobody gonna "perform" before me, oh no
I got to keep on "groovin"
Ain't no one gonna jump in line
I'm running on those 5 beers I downed, oh ya
I got to keep on "groovin"

Who is in for K this R @ K's?
Bookmark and share bookmark and share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home