Thursday, December 15, 2005

You down with EEG

[Inspired by NAUGHTY BY NATURE'S OPP]

I'll take you frame by frame it
To have y'all jumpin' shall we singin' it
E is for Electro, E is for Encephalo [scratchin' temple]
The last G...well...that's not that simple (Graphy)
It's sorta like another way to see how my head works
It's five little pens scratchin' on paper
You get on occasion when you have a seizure
As a game 'n it seems I gotta start to explainin'
Bust it
You ever had a day where you don't eat or drink much
You get all tired and sit down for a bit then jump right up?
You you wake up in the Emergency Room and wonder what the...
Then remember that sometimes you do that and say here we go again
It's not a faint, F to the A to the I to the N to the T
It's really much more than that (Boy, that's what is scary)
It's results in EEG, ElectroEncephaloGraphy is what you get
There's a dark room for you head and there's sensors stuck to it
How many brothers out there know just what I'm gettin' at
Who thinks it's wrong 'cos I'm splittin' my head and a-hittin' it on the ground
Well if you do, that means EEG and you're down with it
But if you don't, here's your membership

Chorus:
You down with EEG (Yeah you know me) 3X
Who's down with EEG (Every last homie)
You down with EEG (Yeah you know me) 3X
Who's down with EEG (I'm too skinny)



So I have to go get an EEG R morning... which means sleep depravation on W night and forced "sleep" while having sensors stuck to my head... I hope they don't get confused and switch my brain with a Chimp Astronaut like on I Dream of Jeanie... we will see...

as a result of this fun activity my K plans are a bit uncertain... I would like to think that, with a Chimp brain, I might actually be better suited to the activities available at our favorite little shack on the corner...

What are other people's feelings on the K subject?
Bookmark and share bookmark and share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home