Monday, May 22, 2006

The Forced to Eat'em Blues

(Inspired by FOLSOM PRISON BLUES by JOHNNY CASH and The Alien)

I hear that toilet flushin'
It's rollin' 'round the bowl,
I won't be seein' my bible,
Since, they flushed it down that hole,
I'm stuck in Gitmo Prison,
And they keep feedin' me
though I told em I don't want to,
through a tube - forcibly.

When I was back home workin',
My neighbor told Uncle Sam,
"That there boy's a 'rebel'",
But a farmer's all I am
But they put me on a transport,
with a bag on my head,
When I heard I was in Gitmo,
I knew I was as good as dead.

I bet there's other poor men
That got it worse than me,
They've probably been "renditioned"
to some black hole overseas,
I never had this comin',
Why cain't I be free?,
But these people keep a-sayin',
I'm the enemy.

Well, if they freed me from this prison,
I wonder what I'd find,
I bet my family's all been taken,
and my fields have all been mined,
Far from being grateful,
For "liberating" me,
If its a "rebel" that they want, well,
Thats' alright with me.

K @ K's this R?
Bookmark and share bookmark and share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home